Friday, August 7, 2009

The Kidnapped King

Dear Ms. English,

I am reading the book The Kidnaped King. This book is a really
good book and I suggest that you to read it!
This story is about
a king and queen of Costra are kidnapped!! For his protection ,
the prince is sent to Green Lawn to hide out with dink`s family.
Dink, Josh, Ruth Rose promise to help their royal friend recue his parents.
But then the prince is kidnapped too!!!!! Read to find out what happens!
While I was reading
some thoughts popped into my head. One was that I predict that Joan Knickler the touter of Sammy the prince is the one who kidnapped Sammy.Another one was that Why did the ennimies of the king kidnap the king and queen?Was it true that Sammy is a prince? How could Joan kidnap Sammy because she at Dinks house while Sammy was kidnapped? However read to find out what happens!

yours,
PT

5 comments:

J.A. said...

That sounds like a great book!

lb said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME BOOK YOUR SUMMARY IS GREAT I REALLY WANT TO READ IT KNOW

J.A. said...

Do you like this book?

Ms. English said...

PT,

Your summary has me intrigued!! This sounds like an exciting book. Who is the author?

Why did you predict that Joan kidnapped Sammy?

:)
Ms. E

J.A. said...

I like the idea of your si=ummary plus the story.