Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Eclipse

Dear Ms. English and class

I am reading the book called Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer the third book in the twilight saga. I think that eclipse is a really good book. It has a really interesting topic and I enjoy reading it very much.

I have a mt of questions about the book like, I wonder who is making all the murders in Seattle. And I think that Edward knows who is doing them but he just won't tell Bella because she might get scared. I also wonder when Bella will decide to marry Edward because Edward won't turn her into a vampire unless she follows that one decision. But Carlisle promised Bella that he would turn her into a vampire after she graduates High school and graduation is just less than a week away! I feel how Bella can feel threatened by all the stuff that is going on because she can see jacob but Edward doesn't feel comfortable with him in the presence of Bella, And then Edward wants Bella to marry him butshedoesn't feel comfortable with that. It is so GOOD!!!!!!! It is so suspensful

No comments: