Friday, April 16, 2010

Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls: The New Girl


Dear all readers,

Lately I have been reading a book called, "Allie Finkle Rules for Girls." Allie is the new girl at Pine Heights Elementary. Just like me I was the new girl at Mills Park Elementary, but now we are almost done with 5th grade so I guess you can say that I am not a new student anymore. Allie Finkle has 3 friends/classmates ( Caroline, and Sophie, and of course Erica.)

The reason why I picked this book because I moved from a school that I loved and it was hard for me so i decide to read book that had the same experienced I have been through


Questions that I can answer: Are there any powerful characters in the story? Yes there is the main character is Allie and her friends/classmates. What makes the that way? Well first of, Allie is on the front of the book so she is most likely going to be on the main character. Her friends, definitely Erica because she lives right next to Allie. How did the characters int he story feel about one another? Allie and her classmate Rosemary do not get along in the story, Rosemary dose not like Allie and wants to beat her up after school. Allie dose not know what to do I guess you can say that this not going to be a good year at Pine Heights Elementary. The reason I know this is because someone wouldn't just beat you up for know reason. I think that Allie should tell a grown up or some one she trust.
Hey if you are a new girl or boy at a school you will probably understand what Allie Finkel is going through might not be difficult for some one who has experienced it before. So tell me do you think you will ever be able to a school that you love and care for so much like Allie did?








No comments: