Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Bad Beggining


Dear Readers,


I am still reading the book: A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning. As I told you before that Count Oalf is a mean person and he lets the Baudelaire orphans do all chores and other things that children must not do. So right now in the story, the Baudelaire orphans went to see Mr. Poe because they don't want to stay in the Count's house so they went to where Mr. Poe works and told him everything bad that happened to them by The Count. Mr. Poe tells them that they need to adjust themselves by the house. When the Baudelaires heard that they went back home. But before they went home they visited Justice Strauss to get some books from her library. The Orphans went home and then read their book that they got. The next morning they woke up, rather than a note ( that tells them what chores to do) from Count Oalf they found Count Oalf himself !!! He was in the kitchen cooking oatmeal for them!!!!! " Good morning orphans" he said. " I've cooked oatmeal for you. I got a phone call yesterday from Mr. Poe that you guys went to his office and told him that I was not a good father!!!!!!
One of the main characters in the story is Count Oalf and along the story he changed to a evil person to a nice obedient father to the orphans. I wonder why he did that??? I think he might have another plan to ruin the children.....!!!!!

Read my next blog to find out what happens.......

Sincerely,
PT

No comments: