Thursday, April 1, 2010

Millions


Dear Class,

The book I am reading is called Millions by Frank Cotterell Boyce. I have only read a few pages so I am going to make a prediction for what is going to happen. I think there is a family and they are very poor and they need money. And one of the boys is walking and they see a big bag of money drop right in front of them. He picks it up and runs home when he gets home he sees there is over a million dollars!!!! They start figuring out what to spend it on. Then in the bag is a note saying there is only 17 days you can spend this money! The family is stunned. They wonder what to do with it and then...... I think they..... buy smaller stuff that will help them and they buy stocks to make money while the 17 days are over. I think the author wrote this because it could entertain readers and it teaches you that money is all that is important in life. I think he chose the title because the family gets MILLIONS of dollars. I would chose the same title also. I think this book will be great.

No comments: