Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Jersey

Dear Miss. English and Class,
This week I have been reading a Non-Fiction book about New Jersey. Since I used to live there I thought I was an expert on it. But actually I wasn't. So I learned all there is to know about NewJersey. Such as.. How their economy is and what they are known for stuff like that.

They are called the garden state because they are in love with flowers. I always thought that that was a pretty cool name for a state. They also have alot of economy activities such as... Nursery products, corn and fruit,they also have alot more.

In New Jersey they have quite alot of famous people there like Judy Blume and Meryl Streep and Bruce Springsteen. They are also very high on sports like The New Jersey Devils (hockey team) and The New York Giants (football team) The New York Jets (football team).

New Jersey is one of the best places to live. That's why I choose my book for this weeks blog on it.

5 comments:

J.A. said...

WOW! that was really good! What did you like to do in New Jersey and which place did you live in?

J.A. said...

WOW! that was really good! What did you like to do in New Jersey and which place did you live in?

KG said...

i lived in randoulph sounds funny i know it does

CHOCOLATE! said...

WOW! That was a really googd blog which place did u live in?

KG said...

thanx u guys for all the nice comments :):)