Monday, November 16, 2009

The Cupcake Queen


Dear Ms. English and classmates,

I am reading a book called The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler. Its a very good book. Its about a girl named penny. When her parents separate she leaves with her mom. They go to Hogs Hollow and open a cupcake bakery. Penny has to leave her life long friends and big city comforts too. Not to mention her father. Plus the popular kids don't seem to like her. write now she just entered her new friends house. Thats when I had to stop but so far its a very great book.

CROP-QV


connections: I had a connection when she had to leave her friends behind i had to leave my friends behind too.

reactions: This book makes me want to feel like eating a cupcake.

opinions: I like this book because I LOVE sweets.

predictions: I predict next she going to have a great time at her new friends house with her.

Questions: I wonder what will really happen next.

visualizations: I see her geting on her friends porch and the laddie coming to the door. adventurist

1 comment:

juju said...

nice blog,makes me want to read it too