Monday, November 9, 2009

The Tale of Despereaux












Dear Fellow Friends,






I have just finished reading The Tale Of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo.This book is about Depereaux Tilling, a mouse in love with music, stories, and the Princess Pea!!!!This book is also about Roscuro who lives in darkness but covets a world filled with light!!! And it is a story of Miggery Sow,a slow witted serving girl with a simple,and imposible wish!! These charecters are about to embark on a journey that will lead them down into the horrible dungeon,up into the beautiful castle,and into each others life!!!! Desperaux is a very fine and cute mouse. But he was sent to the dungeon after sitting on the Kings foot and after letting the princess touching him!!! " That is the rules of the mouse community so there is a punishment to it"!!!!! said the very honored head mouse.This part is also about the Princess Pea. The Princess Pea wants to keep Despereaux Tilling but the King ( Pea`s Dad) doesn' t let her!!! As the Princess wants Despereaux,slowly Mr. Tilling ( Despereaux) falls in love with the Princess Pea!!! Can you believe that a little mouse falls in love with a Princess?Now let`s go to Roscuro, a rat who likes to eat Despereaux because he is a mouse and rats like to eat mouses!!! Roscuro also wants to go outside to where light is. So that he doesn`t stay in the darkness.
Now lets go to Miggery Sow ,a slow witted girl who has a simple and impossible wish. Her dad sold her to a man for a box of cigarettes and others that we can buy for just 0.50$!!! Isn`t it sad that her dad sold Miggery sow for just a box of cigarettes and others!!!! Would your mom and dad sell you for something for 0.50$ ? Well in my opinion, I would be sad if my mom and dad did that simple trade!!! I have a few Questions... One is that have you ever seen a mouse in love with a princess? Maybe not. I have a connection. I have read a book where a girls dad sold her for money!!!! Well I hope you read this book to find out if Despereaux will get his love, Roscuro will go out to light, and if Miggery Sow will get her dad back! ( I have put all my Queations in my blog.) Hope you like the book!!!




P.T.









































1 comment:

CD said...

i saw the movie and it made me throw up it was so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as u can see b my 6 rows of elclmations i did not like the movie (lol XD)