Thursday, November 12, 2009

My life in pink and green


Dear class,

I finished a book called my life in pink and green. It is very good. Its about a girl who is trying to make her pharmacy go green.The business is getting bad so she trying to find a way to go green and help the business. She comes up with a relaxation room. Then a Eco-spa. She gives girls make overs too.

crop-qv

connections: this reminds me of when i wanted to go to the spa at great wolf lodge.

relaxation: this makes me feel happy for her because business is better.

opinion: i think this book is really good, i don't know why.

prediction:i predict that if there was a second one it would be about how the pharmacy is after getting the spa?

question: i wonder if she will make another book?

visualization: i can imagine her putting make-up on someone in the relaxation room.

3 comments:

ak said...

Im reading the same book. What was your favorite part???????

Ms. English said...

I noticed that AK was reading that book, EB. I picked it up and previewed it the other day and thought it looked interesting.

Why did the main character want the pharmacy to go green? It seems like there is a lot of emphasis on that everywhere right now, which I think is a great thing. Why do you think we're starting to think green is a good thing?

What do you plan to start reading next?

:)
Ms. E

eb said...

btw ms. english i just started a book called The Cupcake Queen. its really good book. :)