Thursday, August 27, 2009

My mom and Other Mysteries of the Universe




Dear classmates,


I am reading a book called My Mom and Other Mysteries of the Universe. Arlie thinks her mom doesn't love her because she's always telling her what to do. Her parents are going on a business trip for two months. She's staying at her aunt's house for a month. Then one day theirs a new kid in her class. Her name is Casey lane reversed it's Lasey Cane. Arlie's moms name is Lacey Caine! On that day her parent's are in a car accident! Her dad's fine but her mother's in a coma!

When I was reading this book I had a few questions. I wonder why only her mom got seriously injured? Why does her new classmate look, act, and has similar relatives? When I was reading I had an reaction. I would not want to be Arlie wright now. This book is very captivating too. I can't wait to see what happens next.

5 comments:

ap said...

it sound like a good book

what is your favorite part of the book

SW said...

was it a good book did what was your favorite part

Alicia said...

wow that is interesting

CHOCOLATE! said...

WOW that was an interesting book I would like to read the book.What is the auther`s name?

J.A. said...

That sounds like a GREAT book!