Monday, August 10, 2009

The amazing Days of Abby hayes Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

Dear Ms.english and class,
I have been reading a book called the amazing days of Abby Hayes (Every cloud has a Silver Lining) It is about a girl named abby who is starting 5th grade. abby has a very atheletic and smart family. Right know in the book she is working on being a soccer star she and her friend (Jessica) practice all day to try to get Abby ready for soccer try outs next week!:) mean while abby doesnt want her family to know that she is trying out for the soccer team! I think that abby will have to tell them sometime! Abby lies to her sister which gets her best friend mad at her because abby lied about being on the soccer team. Abby athetic sister finds out and is being a show off to jessica Abby gets very upset and runs inside. She tells jessica thats why i dint want to tell my family in a very upsetting voice. Right then i was thinking i felt bad for abby in one way but this all wouldnt have happened if she didnt lie. Jessica and abby get in a fight over the lie. The next day jessica and abby both apoligize to each other. That is all i have read for know
Bye for know, lb

18 comments:

J.A. said...

Why doesn't Abby want to tell her parents she is trying out for soccer?

J.A. said...

Why does Abby lie?

lb said...

she doesnt want to tell her parents about soccer cause then her sister will be like i am better than you

lb said...

SHE LIES BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT HER FAMILY TO KNOW

J.A. said...

OK

Ms. English said...

Hi LB,

JA already asked my question! I was wondering why she didn't want to tell her family about trying out for soccer. But, as someone who has a sister of her own, I think I can understand that. My connection to this is that I'm glad my sister and I were interested and good at different things so we didn't have to worry about fighting over who was better.

Do you think the fight between Jessica and Abby will stop there? I'm curious to know how Abby does at try outs!

:)
Ms. E

Ms. English said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lb said...

ya i am very curious about try outs cant wait to tell you more

lb said...

that sounds like a graet book

Alicia said...

I've read this book and it's pretty good

lb said...

YA IT IS A GOOD BOOK THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!:)

CD said...

HI GUYZ

J.A. said...

WOW! :) Landon you have alot of comments:)

lb said...

YA I DO LOL I LOVE THE BLOG I DO IT AT HOME TO

lb said...

HI cd

G.E.F said...

i think is grate book,gf

G.E.F said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dromed said...

y is it " every cloud has a silver lining". Does it have a relation to the story?