Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The far side







The book I am reading is alot of very funny storys into one big gallery with comic pictures for some of them.It is all funny and makes fun of death, life, old sayings, new sayings, and much much much much MORE.






The book is entirley funny and some stories nearly kill me there so funny.



My reaction to almost all of it is "ha there is nothing serious in here he he"



I like this book because its a good brake (read examples) from that thing we call life.



This book inspired many comics such as "Rhymes with orange", "non septical" and advertised many more.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

weird

Alicia said...

You said funny a lot

CD said...

It IS funny

lb said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD USE NEW VOCAB FOR FUNNY BECAUSE YOU USED IT ALOT IN YOUR RESPONSE RIGHT?:)great book

Dromed said...

Funny is fine and lb, u have your caps on.

CD said...

nice gummy bear picture I'll add a song in another funny book i read.

Dromed said...

That's what a gummy bear looked like.

Ms. English said...

CD,

This does look like a funny book. Please remember, though, that blog posts need to be about a just right or challenging book. As we've mentioned in class before, comics are okay for free reading time but you need to be reading something that engages your brain more when we are working on reader's workshop and the blog.

That being said, I do love Larson's comics. They crack me up. One of my favorites is the one with a student pushing with all his might on a door that clearly says pull. Then, above the door it says "School for the Gifted." I think it's funny because I was in the "gifted" class all through school and most of my friends and I did stuff like that all the time!

Ryan Myer said...

I like the response and I think you should make pictures smaller.




:{

Dromed said...

bigger the better