Monday, August 10, 2009

Being Bee

Dear class and Ms. English,

I am reading Being Bee(short for beatrice). It was so good that I've finished it. It's about a girl named bee who's mom died. And her dad has a girl friendnamed jazzi. Bee hates her. Then Jazzi throse out her bee box. It had stuff that her mom gave her. Then she runs away. She goes to Jazzis handycaped brother. Then he said that he ran away one time. It was a tradidy. So she changed her mined. She was walking back home while Jazzi came driving to her and got all the bee stuff back.

When I was reading I had some quations. Why did she not like jazzi? How did Jazzi's handycaped brother become handycaped? I also had a conation when I thought my parents were wrong about things. My feeling's about this book is that it's a good book and realats to most people today.I hope you can read it.

5 comments:

lb said...

THAT IS SO SAID WHY DID HER MOM DIE?

Ms. English said...

Dear EB,

I can tell that you really put some thought into what you're reading! Nice work!

Did you figure out why Bee didn't like Jazzi? I have an idea about it (and shared it in my comment to your first entry) but wonder what you think.

What lessons have you learned from your parents? :)

Ms. E

CD said...

hi mrs e! like my thunderbolt?

Dromed said...

Make something more u.

Ms. English said...

Yes, I like your thunderbolt, CD. But let's keep the comments about reading, please!